How to login to the Hitron router or access the configuration page
The internet interface of a Hitron router was the control panel in which all settings are stored and altered for your router. You would need to login to your Hitron router to make adjustments to your network.
If you would like one of the following modifications:
- Name of the default network
- Name of the WiFi network & password
- Name of user and password
- Address of the DHCP customer
- Settings of the firewall
To do so, you will need to access the internet interface.
It’s fairly simple to access the Hitron internet interface all you will need is connections to the network, either by the LAN cable or the Wi-Fi A web browser you own.
Following are the guidelines for connecting to the setup and diagnostics interface of your Hitron router.
Instructions on how to login to the Hitron router web interface
Make sure you’re either linked to your Hitron router via an Ethernet over WiFi cable.
Note: You will not be able to achieve the interface if you are not attached to the network.
Open your browser or enter the IP address of the router in the field of the address. For Hitron routers, a most common IP is 192.168.0.1 192.168.0.1If which IP address doesn’t function, you can search to your particular model’s default Hitron IP address list and find out your IP address for just the Hitron router.
The web-interface of Hitron must open and request your user name and password. If you’re not sure of the username/password, you may look at Hitron’s default credentials and see what the defaults are and how to adjust them.
How to configure your Hitron router?
You must be able to modify any games that are accessible once you have signed into the Hitron admin interface.
When configuring your router, be careful not to break the network.
A nice tip is to write it down, your present settings before you change anything so you can get it back in trouble.
What about if my Hitron router and the network do not work after changing the setup?
If you create a change that breaks the Hitron home network by error, you could always go back to zero after the generic 30 30 30 hard restart trick.
Usually, this is the last resort, but if you still have access to the Hitron interface, you could always login to attempt to revert the pages first (this assumes you’ve written down the initial value before you change it).
Change or reset your WiFi password – WiFi modem Hitron Gigabit
- Connect your device into your WiFi modem:
- Open a web browser throughout the address bar or type 192.168.0.1 and click Enter.
- To access the modem settings, enter the following default settings and select Login:
- Username: cusadmin
- Password: password (or present WiFi password discovered on the Mascon label added)
- If you are unable to log in, please see the connections at the bottom of this page.
4. Choose Wireless from the top of the page menu.
5. Choose the tab WPS & Security.
6. Check your present WI-FI password(s) under Privacy settings (right).
You have 2 Wireless networks, and depending on what’s being set up, they may have distinct passwords. To view your data, select the name of each network.
- If you want to change the WiFi password(s), enter a new password(s) in the field(s) of Password and choose Save Changes.
Simply pick Cancel if you want to discover your password without altering it.
You may be disconnected after you have saved your modifications. You will need to re-connect to a WiFi network using your fresh password(s).
- Click a triangle next to the username in the top-right corner or pick Logout if you still see the WiFi router settings.
- . If you are linked via an Ethernet cable, disconnect this from your computer and modem to check the functionality of your WiFi.
- Communicate to your WiFi network and check out a few separate websites when you’re online to ensure that your WiFi works correctly.
Don’t forget to update your WiFi password on all your other devices!
Note: If Mascon configures your router, they can handle it directly for you, so please contact our technical support team to help handle your WiFi network settings.
If you are unable to communicate to your WiFi modem and log in to obtain its configurations, you can reset its modem to its default factory default, restoring its original network name(s) or password(s). Read these useful measures for more about resetting your modem.
The CGNVM-3589 is capable of receiving 1.2Gbps (328) over its 322 connected channels DOCSIS interface. The embedded MIMO Access Point 2 dual band Wi-Fi 3 Um3 2.4 GHz 802. 11n and 4 Um 4 5 GHz 802. 11ac Wave 2 considerably enhances the client experience extending variety or coverage with blazing speeds. The four Gigabit ports provide ultra-fast links for wired customers. 2.0 MoCA p
The CGNVM-3589 promotes complete IPv4 routing and complete IPv6 connectivity or firewall support. For distinct IPv6 deployment or transition approaches, the CGNVM-3589 promotes all DSLite and 6RD.
A CGNVM-3589 supports pre-enabled and pre-configured Wi-Fi safety through Wi-Fi Protected Configuration (WPS), enabling the end user to set up a safe wireless network quickly without manual interference.