HughesNet router login, setting, IP address, and default password
In today’s life, most work is done via the internet. If now the internet will go off then it would be a huge trouble for everyone to complete any work. since the internet got established many things got simpler but after simplicity, another problem faced by others was the speed of the internet.
A good speed of internet always simplify the work and saves time and energy. Day by day new tricks and techniques are being introduced to expand the web of internet. Also, many devices and gadgets are also being launched for making human survival more simpler. The highest speed measured till now is 90KB per second. This speed has given incredible results.
Highest speed internet is everyone’s need. We all need internet which gives the best results, no lacking and buffering. To get all such quality in one router, we do have a choice of HughesNet router. It gives the best results in a wide area too. The speed of the router is also unbelievable. The modem of HughesNet also gives fastest and secure connectivity.
Many people choose HughesNet for connectivity but they got confused and mazed in how to operate and log in the router, though in the box guide book is also available but operating it becomes a little difficult. So to resolve that problem we are here to help you and tell you the procedure. Any new router needs to be set up before using. Here setup refers to connecting your router from the computer whether through wired or wireless, then logging into the web interference.
By doing this you can easily set up the username and password of your router. This will help you to operate your router any time you want and also it will help you to control privacy. By setting up the privacy you can also control the user of routers which will also affect the speed of the router. Now the router is ready to connect the internet and you are able to access the internet. If still, your internet speed goes slow you need to check the following things to enhance the speed:
- Always check that wires are connected properly to the device and router. The wires should be long enough that they should not be too long to short which will create a problem to fit in.
- Always ensures that Ethernet cable should be used for the connection. These cables are available at the places where you buy the routers. If it is not available there then you can also buy it from the local market at a very reasonable rate.
- Always ensure that the router is connected to the proper switchboard and the switch should be on. the board should be supplying enough power to the router that all the icon on the router should be showing up its work.
- On the router, there are few icons which should blink while turning on
- Power: Blinking when starting, solid when router functional.
- WAN: Green (flashing)
- Internet: Amber (solid)
- LAN: Green (flashing)
- WIRELESS: OFF
- turn on your computer and open any web browser such as Firefox. Chrome, Explorer, Mozilla or so others then type address http://192.168.1.1.
- By typing the above-mentioned address you can open the login page which will help you to operate your router by mentioning username and password.
In case, your username and password didn’t match while logging in then you should always visit the official website and check the username and password of your particular router model.
- Congratulations! Finally, you are done with the log in the procedure of the HughesNet router. If you want, you can key your favorite network name and password in the respective fields and you are good to go!!
TIP: In password, always choose the WPA2- PSK Option, then key in your new password.
- Save your settings and then log out, then restart your router. after restarting your router you will see specific behavior of the lights. Following is the behavior of the light.
- POWER: Blinking when starting, solid when router functional
- WAN: Green (blinking)
- INTERNET: Green (solid)
- LAN: Green (flashing)
- WIRELESS: Green (flashing)
- If you see that the router is behaving in the exact way as mentioned above then the setting is done properly, if not then you have to begin the process from starting. Still, if there would be some issues then contact your service provider.
Some common problem faced:
- If you forgot the mentioned password then you can reset it by moving to the main page of the IP connector if still problem won’t be sorted out then you need to contact your service provider.
- If your default password is not working or if you are unable to reset through a web page then you need to reset the router by pressing the reset button on your router using a pin and let it restart.
With these details, you will be able to use the HughesNet router. If still, something confuses or puzzles you then you can contact the team any time, we will be happy to help you.