Internet is playing a very important role in our daily lives. Mostly probably work is done by the internet. For instance- helpful in studies, communication, shopping, ordering food and so on. we cannot even imagine our lives without the internet.it would be super hard to complete any task without internet.
We all are bound together in the circle of the internet. Directly or indirectly we need internet for completion of any task. Not just for searching and surfing, the internet is also a great platform to earn and showcase talent.
Being such an important part of our life, nobody wants to stick or wait longer for connectivity. But unfortunately, it is a common problem faced by everyone one of us. Sometimes we face fluctuation in speed, sometimes poor connectivity and so on. to get rid of such problems you can switch to Suddenlink router. This internet can give you download speed up to 1000 MBPS. Its average range is of 10MBPS- 50MBPS.
When people switch to SuddenLink router, they get confused and little maze that how to operate it and enjoy its incredible speed and surfing. To resolve this problem we are here to help you and tell you to step by step to how to start using it. though you get the booklet inside the box we will explain to you the procedure.
Any new router needs to be set up before using. Here setup refers to connecting your router from the computer whether through wired or wireless, then logging into the web interference. By doing this you can easily set up the username and password of your router. This will help you to operate your router any time you want and also it will help you to control privacy. By setting up the privacy you can also control the use of routers which will also affect the speed of the router. Now the router is ready to connect the internet and you are able to access the internet. If still, your internet speed goes slow you need to check the following things to enhance the speed:
- Always check that wires are connected properly to the device and router. The wires should be long enough that they should not be too long to short which will create a problem to fit in.
- Always ensures that Ethernet cable should be used for the connection. These cables are available at the places where you buy the routers. If it is not available there then you can also buy it from the local market at a very reasonable rate.
- Always ensure that the router is connected to the proper switchboard and the switch should be on. the board should be supplying enough power to the router that all the icon on the router should be showing up its work.
- On the router, there are few icons which should blink while turning on
- Power: Blinking when starting, solid when router functional.
- WAN: Green (flashing)
- Internet: Amber (solid)
- LAN: Green (flashing)
- WIRELESS: OFF
- turn on your computer and open any web browser such as Firefox. Chrome, Explorer, Mozilla or so others then type address http://192.168.0.1.
- By typing the above-mentioned address you can open the login page which will help you to operate your router by mentioning username and password.
In case, your username and password didn’t match while logging in then you should always visit the official website and check the username and password of your particular router model.
- Congratulations! Finally, you are done with the log in the procedure of the SuddenLink router. If you want, you can key your favorite network name and password in the respective fields and you are good to go!!
TIP: In password, always choose the WPA2- PSK Option, then key in your new password.
- Save your settings and then log out, then restart your router. after restarting your router you will see specific behavior of the lights. Following is the behavior of the light.
- POWER: Blinking when starting, solid when router functional
- WAN: Green (blinking)
- INTERNET: Green (solid)
- LAN: Green (flashing)
- WIRELESS: Green (flashing)
- If you see that the router is behaving in the exact way as mentioned above then the setting is done properly, if not then you have to begin the process from starting. Still, if there would be some issues then contact your service provider.
Some common problem faced:
- If you forgot the mentioned password then you can reset it by moving to the main page of the IP connector if still problem won’t be sorted out then you need to contact your service provider.
- If your default password is not working or if you are unable to reset through a web page then you need to reset the router by pressing the reset button on your router using a pin and let it restart.
With these details, you will be able to use the SuddenLink router. If still, something confuses or puzzles you then you can contact the team any time, we will be happy to help you.